Service Van Electricians
- Looking for a professional and safety oriented work environment?
- Experienced in running a service van?
- A team player who loves annual company gatherings and full administrative support?
- Looking for a career with a company that has ongoing opportunity for growth?
- Certified Red Seal Journeyman
- Drivers Licence with Good Driving Record
- 2-4 Years of Previous Service Van Experience
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent competitive wages
- Great benefit package
- RRSP/Pension Program
- Company van, gas card, company phone and laptop
- Guaranteed 40 hour workweek
- Exceptional customer base, including property management companies, large scale service companies, transportation companies and innovative development companies.
Due to significant growth and expansion, Power Pros Electrical Ltd. is actively seeking an Site Foreman with experience in the ICI (industrial, commercial and Institutional) sectors to join our team. This individual will report directly to the Projects Director and will play an integral role in running job sites.
- Trains and mentors electrical apprentices.
- Identify potential cost saving solutions.
- Supervises the installations of electrical wiring, conduit and systems on construction projects.
- Establish, maintain and build effective, long lasting relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, engineers, contractors and construction mangers in the industry.
- Resolves any issues that may come up and recommend processes to improve productivity.
- Electrical trade certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Site Foreman
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical drawings.
- Knowledgeable with current Canadian Electrical Code.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Motivated, proactive and an effective team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency using MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
The individual we are seeking for this position is expected to have strong skills and willingness to problem solve. They are to be hardworking, achievement focused, organized and motivated to participate in the growth of the company. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Power Pros offers a competitive benefits package and RRSP program.ﾠ
Positions are available immediately, please email your resume to email@example.com