Due to significant growth and expansion, Power Pros Electrical Ltd. is actively seeking an Site Foreman with experience in the ICI (industrial, commercial and Institutional) sectors to join our team. This individual will report directly to the Projects Director and will play an integral role in running job sites.
- Trains and mentors electrical apprentices. - Identify potential cost saving solutions. - Supervises the installations of electrical wiring, conduit and systems on construction projects. - Establish, maintain and build effective, long lasting relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, engineers, contractors and construction mangers in the industry. - Resolves any issues that may come up and recommend processes to improve productivity.
- Electrical trade certificate - Minimum 3-5 years experience as an Site Foreman - Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical drawings. - Knowledgeable with current Canadian Electrical Code. - Excellent organizational skills in order to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks. - Motivated, proactive and an effective team player. - Excellent interpersonal skills. - Computer skills and proficiency using MS Office. - Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
The individual we are seeking for this position is expected to have strong skills and willingness to problem solve. They are to be hardworking, achievement focused, organized and motivated to participate in the growth of the company. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Power Pros offers a competitive benefits package and RRSP program.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1st/2nd year Apprentices for our Service department:
-Pre-app, 1st, or 2nd year of schooling completed
-Great customer service skills.
We offer the following:
-Excellent competitive wages. - RRSP program. -Flexible hours. -Exceptional customer base. -An excellent group of employees to work alongside of you. -Investing in your growth, training courses available. -Yearly company events for you and your family
Field Service Technicians
- Journeyman Electrical Red Seal
- Drivers License
- Great Customer service skills, and general computer knowledge
- 3+ years of service experience
We offer the following:
- Company van - Company cell phone and tablet - Great benefits - RRSP program - Competitive wages - Exception customer base - Excellent group of employees to work alongside you - Invest in your growth with training - Yearly company events for you and your family
Positions are available immediately, please email your resume to email@example.com